Big Agnes Lost Ranger and Thermarest Trail

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just treated myself to another Alpkit bag so this has to go ...

Only used a couple of times and could be described as brand new.

Big Agnes Lost Ranger

Blurb ...

- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water

Fill: 650 fill goose down
Fill Weight: 14oz
Bag weight: 2lbs 12oz
Rating: 15F

A great bag which works really well in a hammock. There's no insulation in the bottom half, just a sleeve for a 20x72" mat, so low bulk and low weight too.

It's rated to 15F which equates to around -9C.

Some useful reviews here ..
http://www.backpackgeartest.org/rev...Lost Ranger 15/Test Report by Andrew Buskov/

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/big-agnes/lost-ranger-15/

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expI...=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=a9e938379f07d4dc

AND as a sweetner I'll also include a Thermarest Trail mat which is perfectly sized to slip in the bag, again only used a couple of times so still like new.

SOLD

Last edited:

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hi Rich,I'm sorely tempted.Do you think an exped synmat 7 dlx would fit in the pad sleeve?The width is 26 inches and the thickness is 4 inches.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Rich,I'm sorely tempted.Do you think an exped synmat 7 dlx would fit in the pad sleeve?The width is 26 inches and the thickness is 4 inches.

Unfortunately not mate, anything over 20" is going to struggle. You could try and mess about by folding in the outer baffles but it's probably not worth it.

Nothing to stop you putting it on top though :)

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
cracking...bag....rich...i...would..have..taken..it..myself...but..am..skint..at..the...moment...lol...atb...allan

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah it's lovely bag Allan

Probably the wrong time of year to be selling with it being so close to Chrimbo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE