FS Big Agnes Seedhouse 2 TEnt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Great bit of kit. But I have too many tents. Here's the spec from the Big Agnes site -

Three season, free standing, light weight backpacking tent
Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles with press fit connectors
Hub/pole design makes set up easy
Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
Fly is lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Floor is durable nylon with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Tent body is lightweight nylon mesh for excellent cross ventilation
D shaped door
Storm flap over vestibule zipper
Window in vestibule door
Two mesh floor pockets
All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
11 superlight aluminum stakes included
Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
Footprint sold separately
Color: Champagne/Burgundy

Packs small, lightweight but tough. Its had a very easy life. 1yr old and used twice for two nights. Total of 4 nights. It's clean and unmarked. No holes, rips or tears. Couple of snags on the mesh inner but no holes. This is common on Big Agnes tents. In fact it was like this when I got it. Always used with a footprint (footprint not included).

£145 posted to your door. I have no actually pics of tent at mo. Weather too bad to set up. A quick google will general pics, reviews etc. Teesside based if anyone wants to come and check it out. I have the local park 100m away so can easily pitch it up.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Just about to set it up and the rain clouds arrive again!

Here are some pics of the tent packed/unpacked

p4pb4845258.jpg

p4pb4845257.jpg

p4pb4845262.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE