BG and gerber gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
I have these items which are not being used and have not seen any action since ive had them, so they are just taking up space, they are all brand new and I have not tested any of it in any way, they are as they came out of the packaging, brand new, unused with no scratches and no signs of use

They are as follows

Gerber gator jr
BG ultimate survival knife, part serrated version
BG sharpener
BG fire starter

swaps
Bush crafty back pack, looking for molle type back packs, drab in colour, eg black, sand or camo etc
Large tarp
thanks

Trade price around the £90. that's what it would cost to buy this lot before you pay postage, willing to lose some money for the right pack but not all of what I paid as the gear is still brand new

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Can't say i am a big fan of the BG gear, might be good for staying in hotels :lmao:

Sorry i couldn't resist, grab a Morakniv carbon steel heavy duty, great priced Scandi blade with a single bevel edge

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Sometimes those chocolates on the pillow are tough to open, the serrated edge comes in handy then.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
just fitting in the vibe that the site gives off, all in good humour

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Thanks for the post bud, your obviously a BG fan aswell or atleast sitting on the fence. im a big BG fan and love the merchandise, if it wasn't for the fact that I have the updated versions of these items they would be staying as I do love the brand, but I do appreciate that there are some people that don't like the way BG does things and they have a very purist attitude as to what should be included in the title of bushcraft, no matter what people say about him or his products they will never change my attitude, ive seen the behind the scenes stuff that goes on youtube. and it makes no difference to the pleasure I get from being a BG fan, if they saw half the stuff Ray mears gets away with I am sure they would turn their nose up at him too. so I tend not to take offence at anyone "trolling" in one of my posts, as long as it isn't a bare face criticism of the brand or the person associated with it, this has been very light hearted so far and has been taken in the spirit of how I want to believe it was meant, and although I have had a few notifications leading to no offers of swaps, it has atleast shown me that my post isn't being missed, and now I know that there is atleast someone else out there that wont turn their nose up at Bear Grylls for doing the same things that most of the other bushy celebs manage to hide from most people that don't see them in the flesh, thanks for your response mate

Take care

Paul

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
absolutely, that's how it was taken, and long may it continue, im only new to this site but I can promise at some point im going to rip the pisss out of one of your posts, nice to know it will be taken how its meant. as long as there are no grudges for someone sticking up for BG though, his post is well intentioned as well

Take care

Paul
just fitting in the vibe that the site gives off, all in good humour

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Thanks for the post bud, your obviously a BG fan aswell or atleast sitting on the fence. im a big BG fan and love the merchandise, if it wasn't for the fact that I have the updated versions of these items they would be staying as I do love the brand, but I do appreciate that there are some people that don't like the way BG does things and they have a very purist attitude as to what should be included in the title of bushcraft, no matter what people say about him or his products they will never change my attitude, ive seen the behind the scenes stuff that goes on youtube. and it makes no difference to the pleasure I get from being a BG fan, if they saw half the stuff Ray mears gets away with I am sure they would turn their nose up at him too. so I tend not to take offence at anyone "trolling" in one of my posts, as long as it isn't a bare face criticism of the brand or the person associated with it, this has been very light hearted so far and has been taken in the spirit of how I want to believe it was meant, and although I have had a few notifications leading to no offers of swaps, it has atleast shown me that my post isn't being missed, and now I know that there is atleast someone else out there that wont turn their nose up at Bear Grylls for doing the same things that most of the other bushy celebs manage to hide from most people that don't see them in the flesh, thanks for your response mate

Take care

Paul

Im no BG fanboy but yea i watch his stuff as i do uncle Ray. Ill watch pretty much anything with an outdoor theme as, lets be honest, it beats eastenders :D

His knives have had some very favourable reviews so good luck with the swaps.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Dont know if it is, but, that BG knife looks like its based on or actually is a Gerber Lmf, a knife I owned a while back and still miss, that thing could take some punishment, well made and tank like. If all the BG gear is as good as that I'm sure it will all be cracking kit.
Good luck with the sale buddy.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE