BG and gerber gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Have had an interesting few days, broken shoulder been keeping me busy, job offers coming from all over the place, catching my first ever kayak caught skate, all good fun, so have missed bumping this up that everyone seems to do. so here goes.... BUMP

would also be interested in leather stuff, not necessarily bondage leather stuff like the rest of my collection but more along the lines of something to keep ball bearing shot in etc etc

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
I totally forgot about this until I got a message today, so I guess this is a bit of a BUMP, but also I have sold or traded the bg knife and the gerber gator

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
ive put everything I have to trade mate, and there are pictures with it too, really don't need to worry now though as these are being sent to someone tomorrow in a swap, so this thread no longer needs to run, thank you

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
ive put everything I have to trade mate, and there are pictures with it too, really don't need to worry now though as these are being sent to someone tomorrow in a swap, so this thread no longer needs to run, thank you

Sorry pal I'm using tapatalk, I didn't realise the thread was in 2 pages lol!!

I will get back in my box...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Package arrived Saturday but I only picked it up today. A good trade with an absolute gent, true to his word.

Cheers Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE