Better say hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arth

Nomad
Sep 27, 2007
west sussex
Hello all about time I said Hi been interested in bush craft on and off for (OMG) 20 years.
Currently living in Sussex and own 6 acres of woodland which I'm restoring back to a British woodland.

Arth

Nomad
Sep 27, 2007
west sussex
Hiya and welcome to BCUK :D Can I ask what you are planting there in your woodland?

Ed

Using natural regeneration with a little help from tree shelters to keep the deer and bunnies off,growing mainly ash,oak,hornbeam,whitebeam,gulder rose, field maple and service.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome Arth,

That sounds suuuuch a nice project. Perhaps you can post lots of details some time. Did I hear small leaved lime was one of our oldest trees or did I get that wrong?

Arth

Nomad
Sep 27, 2007
west sussex
A warm welcome Arth,

That sounds suuuuch a nice project. Perhaps you can post lots of details some time. Did I hear small leaved lime was one of our oldest trees or did I get that wrong?

It could well be, I think it's quite rare in the wild these days.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Using natural regeneration with a little help from tree shelters to keep the deer and bunnies off,growing mainly ash,oak,hornbeam,whitebeam,gulder rose, field maple and service.
That sounds like a fantastic project you have going on there.... I can only dream of doing something like that you lucky person..... at least i can dream :)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE