Best laid plans of mice and men .......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Fabulous coursework GGTBod! Thanks for sharing the many pictures; the selfies where you are smiling are much better than the non-smiling ones, IMHO.;) It is wonderful that many heavy burdens can be placed aside when out of doors! Thanks for sharing your trip and the lifting of your spirit!:You_Rock_

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Cheers Gordy, some of the frowny faces are smoke related, the ones that are not smoke related are midge related waiting for smoke to chase them away, i am still new to the selfie but my younger sister informed me it is how people know it was you who was there

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I just looked through the pics again and i have to agree smiling selfies are better, some of those frowning selfies are exhaustion related and the sepia ones are technology confusion related, i had just found out my camera had pre programmed style settings, anyone who knows me would say i am not the frowny type, i'll make sure i smile more on future selfies.

The Lake District is next week, i've been drooling over 1:25000 scale maps (4cm = 1km) all day like a kid looking through a sweet shop window

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE