Best bird?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Which birds do you prefer?

• Scandinavian ones, commonly called rype.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • British crows.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
Leon-b and I have had a discussion lately of which chicks are the best, is it the British or the Scandinavian ones? Factors ranging from physical condition, shape and colour should be taken into consideration. Input from people who have been in both places would be appreciated.

Thank you

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
come on Torjus you know british girls are far hotter :p and i think pictures would help lol :lmao: :rolleyes:
leon

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i have no time for crows after watching a mob of them hassle a buzzard to the ground and then continue to hassle it for half an hour by taking turns to dive bomb it. that is plummeting from a great height at full speed and scaring the life out of it. i have seen no buzzards round my house since then. if they can do it to buzzards then enough of them could do it to us. they are nasty birds. :(

i prefer yellow finches.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Last time I was in Sweden Torjusg (Malmo Festival) the summer plumage consisted of very thin white covering of the rear, I am told that this plumage is still on show during the summer so it could be a vote for the Scandi - indeed in gives the 'Scandi Grind' a whole new meaning. But I have to remain loyal to the Suffolk variety

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
oh its a draw at the moment torjus, not much people are voting theough :(
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE