Best bang for the buck tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Hi all
Looking for a tarp recommendation. Got a wedding coming and I've said I'll provide a sunshade for them. Looking for something over 4 meters and polycotton if poss!

Any body know of one that's under £75?

All the best

Liam
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I got a Tatonka 4.5X4.5 in a trade from this forum, absolutely brilliant bit of kit and fits all your requirements 'cept price - you'd have to go used or a sale.................atb mac

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I got a Tatonka 4.5X4.5 in a trade from this forum, absolutely brilliant bit of kit and fits all your requirements 'cept price - you'd have to go used or a sale.................atb mac

Been looking for a tatonka for a while now. For a second I thought you were offering to sell yours!
They just don't come up very often.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Not sure. Defiantly not wooded but will be things to tie onto! A thick orange guy per corner should be ok. Got some poles at 2m and some at 2. 4
Why do you ask?

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd be happy to lend it to you if you can't find something, but it has a fairly noticeable smell of coalfire to it, probably not the best for a wedding, eh?

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I'd be happy to lend it to you if you can't find something, but it has a fairly noticeable smell of coalfire to it, probably not the best for a wedding, eh?

That's a fine offer but I would be worried about it and might be tempted to keep it!
I think a smell of woodsmoke would be more in keeping than a blue bit of plastic floating in the air!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1105...em=221231263790&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

This or the obelisk one looks pretty good value.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE