Best 15 quid ive spent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Ive finally paid my fees to become a full member the advice and invites ive had via the site have been priceless. :You_Rock_

paul.e

Oct 25, 2005
hythe kent
please excuse my ignorance (i was droped on my head as a kid) but what are the advantages of being a full member?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
The way i see it is that it helps line Tony's pocket so that he can afford to keep BCUK running so that when you next come back for assistance/help/ideas etc the forum is still running.

There have also been a number of kit competitions and special offers that have only been open to full members and you get a free sew on BCUK badge too.

Basically its a contribution to the running costs of the site and for that you get rewarded with a number of opportunities that arent always available to everyone else.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
yep you get a sew on badge, still got mine on the desk here waiting for me to sew it on to something

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
maver said:
yep you get a sew on badge, still got mine on the desk here waiting for me to sew it on to something
Yeah, same here Maver. Trouble I have is I do not know what to do with a needle and thread and am wondering if I can attach it somewhere with a sand and cement mix or maybe I could use some gripfill...........Jon the builder

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Jon Pickett said:
Yeah, same here Maver. Trouble I have is I do not know what to do with a needle and thread and am wondering if I can attach it somewhere with a sand and cement mix or maybe I could use some gripfill...........Jon the builder

My problem is which jacket to stitch it on. I thought about my scout shirt, just to cause a stir :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE