Berghaus Vulcan Size 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I'll take it mate, been up all night thinking about it lol, it's now 12.30 and still thinking about it, just hope I'm doing the right thing as I jumped in feet first with me army burgen did not check with the seller and it was the long back version and does not agree with me at all, so off to e bay that goes

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'll take it mate, been up all night thinking about it lol, it's now 12.30 and still thinking about it, just hope I'm doing the right thing as I jumped in feet first with me army burgen did not check with the seller and it was the long back version and does not agree with me at all, so off to e bay that goes

If it doesn't suit , Give me a PM .

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.

I had one of these in my youth, got rid and tried to save money with a long back - it never came close to this bag in comfort or stability. You won't regret this.

I would like this, but she'd kill me - and there is no space in the Kifaru cupboard......

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm really surprised this is still about. If I didn't have the ROC I'd have this in a second!

Only just read this properly der der, glad it did go! I was getting tempted to get another bergan just for the sake of it. You'll be loving this one Luckylee!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE