Berghaus Vulcan Size 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Berghaus Vulcan Size 3 the good order never used for soldiering so its not been ragged

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

I have added extra zips and clips to hold a medics pouches that will go with the sale ,
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Cost £ SOLD ...........................
Payment via paypal as gift or money owed please

If your interested PM me

DSC04156.jpg

Living the dream :cool:

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
aaaaargh! if i'd not just spent all my pocket money on a new sleeping bag (which i don't need) i'd have had this off you (even though i don't need it!)

good luck with the sale cliff

stuart

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
hi twodogs is that a 12o ltr bag

The Berghaus Vulcan is a strong, tough rucksack with exceptional load-carrying, has an 80 litre main compartment with the option of attaching 2 side pockets which then gives you a total carrying capacity of 100 litre. The side pockets when zipped together form a 20 litre daysack. Features: Cyclops back system, top lid pocket, base compartment, compression straps, front and back haul loops and 2 ice axe holders.

From a google search.

Awesome item of kit this at a bite your hand off price. If I hadn't just got a Saracen this would he the bag for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE