Berghaus Vulcan (Cyclops II) with extra front zips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
For sale here I have my Berghaus Vulcan, complete with extra front zips for attaching a PLCE side pouch. It was bought from RVOps about a year ago, and has seen only relatively light use (approx 6 outings).

Unfortunately I have lost the straps that make the (included) side pouches into a daysack, and it also has my name and phone number written on the label inside the lid (tried to erase - not much luck).

As a point to note - this is the new generation (2010) version featuring side zips that zip downwards, not upwards, so attaching PLCE pouches to the sides is not possible (unless you have them modded), but the extra zips on the front do zip upwards so a PLCE pouch is possible there (that's what it was designed for).

There are no loose threads/tears etc. It is in excellent condition, and with a light brush over with a damp cloth, will look as good as new.

It is a size 2 bergen.

If you would like more info, heres the link: http://www.rvops.co.uk/berghaus-vulcan-bergen-extra-zips-605.html

RRP from RVOps is £169.99 (this is what I paid).

I'm looking for £110 delivered to your door. Paypal only please (as a gift of course).

If you have any questions, please ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers

Mark.

Some images below:

P7260048.jpg

P7260049.jpg

P7260050.jpg

P7260051.jpg

The marks on the bottom of the bergen in the image below are not malicious - it is morning dew from the grass!

P7260052.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was issued one of the older versions before the PLCE bergen (except the extra pouch on the front) really good bit of kit if you have the cash!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE