Berghaus Cyclops Roc Size 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I traded this with a member here as I love these bags, but it's a size 2 and I need a three. As you can see the lid elastic is gone, but otherwise it's in superb nick.

So: £30 including paypal and P&P to your door.

Picture055.jpg

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Sorry what size is a 2?
Would be interested if the right size.
Dave
Oh yea I know they are big how many L and side pockets?
Ta

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Thanks for that may be the ticket for me Dougster are side pockets available plce?
Sorry I wasn't suggesting they were 'thrown in' just didn't know if they were compatable!
Ta dave

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hey Dougster,

i've got one of these and it's always been floppy around the lid. I thought it was supposed to be like that so you could strap it down over your kip mat? I don't think the elastic has gone, but good luck with the sale.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Thanks for that may be the ticket for me Dougster are side pockets available plce?
I wasn't suggesting they were 'thrown in' just didn't know if they were compatable!
Ta dave

It doesn't have the zips, but you should be able to thread them through the side compression straps no problem. Then you'l have a 90l bag.

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE