Bergans of Norway

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Bergans make som really good stuff, and I can recommend it as being at least of the same quality as Norrøna, another well known Norwegian manufacturer of outdoor clothing (I see that RM sell some Norrøna stuff on his website).
Bergans also make the Ally canoes - my favorite canoe :biggthump
 
alick said:
And they're well established. I bought a waistbelt of theirs when I was in Norway in '84. Good serviceable stuff.
Yep, The company is one of the oldest manufactures of outdoor equipment in Norway. Price is about the same as Norrøna products, and quality at least equal.
Several of their products have earned top marks in most of the tests and reviews that have been done in the noggin outdoor magazines.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE