beretta px4 co2 pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
as the title suggest i have listed here this item
IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

beretta PX4 (STORM) AIR PISTOL.
it is only a few months old and cost £159.95 new.
its key features are..
full blowback action.
single and double action
fires 1.77 pellet. or steel bb's
it comes boxed with a full tub of bb's and 3 new co2 cartridges.
its offered for swaps of one of these items

Optimus/ primus 8R or 111 stove or the optimus hiker. the one in the green tin. this item must be in very good cosmetic and working order. the prettier the better lol.......

the second item on my wants list is a good quality commercially made bushcraft knife something along the lines of a falkniven f1 A wright bushcraft knife. enzo trapper. something along these lines again this item as near pristine as possible

these are the only items im really interested in in swaps for this item.
but i would sell it for £80.oo which includes delivery to your door. and paypal fees. as the sale of this is paypal only...

this pistol is only for sale or trade to persons who are over 18years old and dont have any weapons bans etc in force...

cheers guys

Mar 26, 2012
Cornwall
Just curious as to what are the laws for pistols like this in the uk? would love for you to explain if possible as i would see that as a "replica firearm"? or does it just class a an air pistol under 6lb? looks like good fun and wouldn't mind getting one but obviously want to know where i would stand with owning one!

Thanks

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey Leigh, iv still got the Carbon W Bond bushy brand new sitting in Tue draw if that takes your fancy? It's up in classified atm :)

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
Air rifle, as under 6ft/lb, no licence needed. Legal to buy/own as long as over 18 years of age.
hi, air rifles 12ft/lb
Airguns in the UK are subject to the firearms acts, under the Firearms (Dangerous air weapons) rules 1969 they are classified as low powered Air Weapons and as such they are restricted to a maximum power of 12 foot pounds energy for a rifle and 6 foot pounds energy for a pistol.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys sorry i couldnt post earlier than today my internet has been down just got it back up this morning

this item is now sold but thanks for all the other offers.....

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
Just curious as to what are the laws for pistols like this in the uk? would love for you to explain if possible as i would see that as a "replica firearm"? or does it just class a an air pistol under 6lb? looks like good fun and wouldn't mind getting one but obviously want to know where i would stand with owning one!
Thanks
Its classed as an air pistol , can be legally bought by an adult over 21 as long as not prohibated to owning a airgun under the act ,if buying new you would have to buy from an rfd in person
i.e. face to face , secondhand they can be bought from private seller and sent by courier or post .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE