Benchmade Rift 950-1: one day in his life

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi,
as for the other knives that I buyed, also when I got the Rift I have been dream for many adventures...well, any adventures has come, but today is a normal, very normal day...our challenge today is take care of the garden (don't blame me for his look, I DON'T have time for gardening :)

good job on any bamboos...

precise works were also performed pretty well...

clean cuts...

it's now time for some underground jobs...I hate this kind of plants on my garden

ahaha! you had what you deserve!

any others small jobs...

washing the Rift with some water...

this design it's easy to clean

it's time to lunch, my fellow BM Rift help us to prepare cheese, vegetables and cutting bread...bon appetit!

PROS: robust, light, good both for EDC than outdoors activities, smooth opening, no plays on the blade at all also after hard works, 154CM is a good steel and easy to resharpening, blade geometry works well, pretty good ergonomics handle, easy to cleaning.
CONS: any hot spots ant the handle, having 3-4 millimeters more in handle tickness could help.

Ciao, Alfredo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE