bench made rant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
I have a benchmade rant pardue drop point for sale comes with original sheath and also a horizontal draw sheath i made myself, knife cost me £55 plus postage am looking £33 posted first class recorded to uk. Am gathering funds to buy an original Bernie Garland. Click link below to see knife, i cant put up picts but knife is used but in very good condition. Sheath which came with knife has never been used, black horizontal carry sheath is made of 5mm leather black in colour. I made it so i could carry the knife in the small of my back and draw with right hand.

CB1

http://www.gpknives.com/item/benchmade-rant-dpt-ii.html

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
I fully agree there CG Bernie Garland makes some great knives, i was at a friends house last night and had a look at one, xcellant piece of kit. Had a browse over his site well worth a look hes a nice bloke to boot, very approachable and ewasy to deal with!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE