Belt sheath for GB wildlife hatchet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Hello guys I was wondering if there is anyone who knows where I can get myself a sheath made for the above axe. What I want is something with 1 or 2 belt loops on the back that I can have on my belt to hang the axe from, so that it is more secure than with the supplied cover.

Many thanks

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
The cover is designed to be used on a belt and should be fairly secure. Couldn't you just add a loop of paracord or similiar from belt to axe as a 'backup' and see how the supplied cover stands up to use.

PREPER......... :)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...The cover is designed to be used on a belt and should be fairly secure..."

I find that that works well, in fact the CEO of Gransfors can be seen wearing his axe in this fashion during the lecture discussed here. However I did have Ben Orford (www.benorford.com) produce a nice Axe holster for me which means the bite remains covered with the supplied cover when the axe isn't on my belt.

P9090194.jpg

:)

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I find that that works well, in fact the CEO of Gransfors can be seen wearing his axe in this fashion during the lecture discussed here. However I did have Ben Orford (www.benorford.com) rattle of a nice Axe holster for me which means I can have the bite protected when the axe isn't on my belt. :)
mate your link does not work, and i was looking forward to having a look at that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE