beeswax wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hedgerow pete

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 10, 2010
smethwick , west midlands
I am a bee keeper and its very expensive on flea bay very near £17 a kilo but if you google te name kbs they are a bee heeping supplier in the south coast they sell unproccessed bees wax that is wax as they find it bits and bees inside it anall for a rough £5 a kilo a little less or more , because i have not spoke to them for ages, but they are one of the leading wax proccessors in the uk, pete

HillBill got some from ebay at a good price recently, he might have asked on another forum, I forget, although Bernie Garland posted him an ebay link. I did find a link for him in that thread about Harrogate Bee Keepers, I think they have stuff for sale at an outlet at Harlow Carr Gardens in Harrogate. You'll have to Google or dig further but it's nice like that if you want to help some local trade. If this rings a bell with anyone who cares to post HillBills thread, I'd be obliged, under the weather right now so attention span even worse than usual.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Was up in aldi today and they had 100% beeswax candles for sale 2 quid for 4 wee stubby candles. May not be economical for what you're planning but OK for smaller projects.

Cheers,

Alan

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I've just been guddling with them, forgot how good beeswax smells!! :approve: I was a little worried that there was something else in them so applied some to a bit of leather and seems like it's OK (short term obviously) Done my bow string too.

So what ya making???

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE