Beer can stove for the 2 win win!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Ok so I made a beer can stove. Nothing too exciting. I went on YouTube, drank a craft ale and used the soon empty can. So easy, a fun task. But then, obviously I want to try it out. Where's my denatured alcohol? I know it's somewhere in the garage/shed/utility room....... eventually I found it, tipped a little into the can and boom! Beer can stove:

244daa63734cfbe621956d3bfd3bb736.jpg

But how come the '2 win' win VW? I hear you ask... well, while looking for the denatured alcohol I found this!!!

6ea046b8ca8c1a5b4729c18723e384a7.jpg

My Jerven Original!!!! Yeeehaaaaah!! My gosh I thought it was gone forever due to my oversight/stupidity. But there it was, in the utility room stuffed behind my dehydrator, in a cupboard. Why was it there? I wouldn't put it there would I? I grabbed it, hugged it. Beamed from ear to ear! I am over the moon! The Jerven is back!

Post Script: I showed my Mrs the Jerven. She said 'Oh yeah. What is it? I put that thing away ages ago. It stinks of fire!' (I asked her months ago if she had seen it, but apparently, how the heck is she supposed to know what a Jerven bag is? I should of said 'have you seen my stinky camo sheet thingy.....')

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Congratulations!
Sitting in Cologne I really feel happy with you!

I'm not married and never owned that poncho but I will try the trick as soon as I will come home...

:roflmao:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Nooooo!

That are just the extraterrestic visitors who borrow the stuff and put it back on the wrong places!

:android: :blackalien: :alien2: :android: :blackalien: :alien2:

Reactions: Woody girl

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
So glad you've found it. Nothing worse than a favourite bit of kit going missing...nothing better than finding it again. I feel your glee!

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
If anyone is interested on how to make this kind of basic beer can stove, here's the link

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE