Been a while

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Ayup all,

Its been an age since i did a little sewing but my billhook was crying out for some clothes.
Not the prettiest and my stitching is a little all over the place but it works. Works pretty well this design and the hook is very safe.
The extra strap on the back is pinched from BirtishReds idea and it for attaching to a pack.
Its an old lawson and Jarret incase anyone is guessing. Use it a hell of a lot for bow making and for killing off the evil pyrocanthes out front.
Dont think this will spend much time on a belt loop but its handy to have.
Thanks for looking.

IMAG0825_zps50c40669.jpg

IMAG0822_zps9de1139b.jpg

IMAG0815_zpsbc71795b.jpg

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cheers chaps. It has three different types of thread in it (ends of roles) some of the rivets don't match and broke my last needle on the last stitch!
Need to order some supplies soon I think :)
Found it hard to get the welt right as there is a fine line before there is too much to be able to get the hook in.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Was aiming for "me proof" so time will tell. After a few hours of use it has a nice clunk in to the sheath before the straps get fastened.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Looks like a superb sheath Dwardo, and I would like to quote myself here "if its worth doing, its probably worth doin it overboard !!"
And from the looks of it, it looks like its pretty me proof, and I tell you that is a good sign for durability
I hope it lasts you and your coming generations ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE