Puzzles

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Kepis

Full Member
Jul 17, 2005
7,021
3,110
Sussex
Not done much carving over the past few days, been too hot, have made a few very simple but effective stick puzzles from offcuts and stick ends, keeps the brain ticking over.

This one is very simple, you have to remove the ring without cutting the cord or stick (pretend its a solid ring and not a key ring), the cord runs through a hole in the top of the stick but is too short to loop over the end of the stick.

53893700319_9b1c0cc435_z.jpg
 
That’s fun!
I think I can see the way through but I’d have to make it to prove it!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE