Becker Knife and Tool BK-7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have a brand new in the box BK7.
I traded into this just this week, mate of mine said he wanted a big knife and this is a big knife, turns out his idea of a big knife is not the same as mine and he's after something smaller :rolleyes:
I'm tempted to keep it myself but i have far too many knives at the minute so I'm offering it up for sale, (might consider a trade) before i have to take it outside and play choppy choppy :]
SOLD
Strictly Over 18's only need apply.

Becker Knife and Tool, Becker Knife and Tool Fixed Blade Knives feature: full tang construction, 58-59 Rockwell high carbon 0170-6C steel blades with matte black epoxy powder coat, ergonomic molded GV6H (glass filled nylon) handle scales with lanyard hole, and multi-carry sheath.

Utility: 7” clip point bowie blade, .188” thick, with notched thumb ramp, integral inline hammering pommel, 12 ¾” overall, olive drab nylon sheath with Kydex liner.

stock pic
bk7.jpg

actual knife pic
knives&

Made in the U.S.A., this is the Camillus version not the newer Ka-Bar version, (apparently these became collectable when Camillus closed).

And it's shaving sharp out of the box which was a nice surprise.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I already have a couple of these (one in S30V) or I'd jump on it. Really a fine knife. This is a big knife that won't weigh you down. The steel is the same as the old Cold Steel Carbon V, which was produced by Camillus. The newer ones are 1095.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE