Bearclaw field knife (BFK) number 12

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Well... it pains me because I love it but the bottom line is that with a trip to south africa and a trip to new zealand coming up, I do need the money.

I'm selling my BFK... it's number 12 and there will only ever be 50... I think there are currently 30-something in existance.

Mine's been used and sharpened and not been sitting in a drawer at home.

There are 2 pics on www.lightningstorm.co.uk but they do make it look a little pale - it's got a lovely lustre to the handle and the blade holds a great edge.

Anyway, sales banter aside... i'm looking for £250 for this very special knife with postage option of your choice to be added.

Cheers,

Joe

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I handled this knife yesterday. Its certainly not a drawer queen but its in fine nick, and if you wanted to, it would polish up like new. A realy nice design - I'd probably have bought it if I hadn't been wearing the PFK at the time ;)

Red

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Cheers Red - I've only ever owned one drawer queen and I didn't like the feeling ;)

It was good to meet you yesterday albeit briefly - I hope you had a good gathering :D

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
I'm tempted. Got any pictures? The BB review is showing the infamous little red 'x's for me.

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
Thanks, my fault I didn't see that in your first post. Was just skimming over it at work.

Sorry to mess you around, but unfortunately I'm going to have to give it a miss. Popped in the bike shop on my way home and it turns out what started off as a minor repair has snowballed and I'm now looking at least a £500-£600 + repair bill. Nice.

Sorry again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE