bear grylls trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Which ones have you bought. The Survivor trousers come in two models, the stretch or loose fit.
I have four pairs of the loose fit and still on the first ones I bought three and half years ago.
I love em and wear them almost all the time.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
me too, great trousers and they do last a long time even thou they are looked down on, there are a great comfortable trouser that does last.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I've got a couple of the zip necked fleeces with stretch panels which I like & wear often (did today in fact!)

Got some survivor trousers which I like a lot; had them for ages. got a few spark holes in them from fires, but have successfully patched with iron on patches and they're fine (wearing them right now in fact!). You have to watch the waist sizing though, as the fit is not generous (if in doubt, go for a bigger size).

Also got a long sleeved base layer which is OK, though sleeves are long for me (& I'm 'normal' size). I just wear it for running and it's OK.

Oh dear - I sound like a right BG saddo. I promise I'm not!

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I trialled 2 Pairs

I think they were the survivor, i had to send them back so i cant check (with the stretchy knees and crotch)
They did come up small (at least 2'') so you will need to go a size bigger.
The 'Waterproof pouch' in the thigh pocket is a waste of time as the velcro' s glue was poor so it meant the velcro actually pulled off.

Comfy as hell and were even cleaned using a scrubbing brush without to much bobbling.

They promised that the production run would be better, but im led to believe they still come up small

sweetpea

Apr 25, 2013
Bolton UK
I also have a pair of survivor pants... excellent quick drying and lightweight. Only criticism would be small sizing and a bit tight on the waist.. or maybe thats just me :eek:

SP :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE