Bear Grylls Boobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushcraftbob

Settler
Jun 1, 2007
Oxfordshire
I was watching a repeat of one of Bear 'unnecesaary risk' Grylls's programmes yesterday (the one in Turkey) and he showed you how to strip a stinging nettle with your hands to get to the fibres, but he did it the wrong way - he stripped it from the top (the thin) end to the bottom (the thick) end - going against, not with, the spines!

Anyone else notice this? I've tried it the "right" way, and only got stung a little bit, but his way made me wince, but he didnt seem to get stung tho? I suppose those rock climbers have tough hands!!!

BB

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
i saw a programme once when he was harvesting maggots off a goat /sheep carcass -to use for fishing bait !!! only to later pull out a handfull of meal worm to stick on his hook !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::lmao::lmao:

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
I watched Ray Mears in one of his bushcraft episodes (on the trail of the mountain men )try to pick a billy can up with his bare hand that was still on the fire . Ouch :rolleyes:

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
These aren't the boobs you're looking for!

kenobi_011.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE