Bear Grylls and Stephen Fry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Bear did me a huge favour.. As finally the wife no longer thinks I'm a pervert for taking tampons with me when I go for a walk :) brilliant programme as long as you take it with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Bear did say he had arranged for the deer to be left there and also that the leftovers were going to be left for the local hunters (apparently). I enjoyed it well enough, I like Bear and Fry... And the scenery was fantastic.

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
hotchpotchblog.wordpress.com
I enjoyed it, as I did the similar programmes he has made with Miranda Hart and Jonathon Ross.

I viewed it as a chat-show with a difference, taking people out of their typical surroundings and a chat-style interview along the way.

I'd like to see a series of these rather than a one-off every now and then.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
I would guess that SF and BG must have genuinely got along with each other as they did one of the "Bear in the Air" scouting weekends flying between outdoor events together this last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Good Show ! Hat off to Stephen Fry, didn't expect him to be so adventurous ! But he took it in his stride ! Stunning scenery, the only naff bit for me was the cooking on a knife over a hexi block ???

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Really enjoyable, and kudos to SF for going the distance - although at one point I thought he was heading for a heart attack! The stew looked good though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE