Bear bow drill instructional questions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Moon, you're a cheeky one all right; but since you ask... the clue's in the name...I'm a serial bigamist and I used to run a knocking shop just off the Old Kent Road. Ironic thing was, some of my best customers were Old Bill!

Thanks for everyone's video suggestions, and sorry for the late reply, I only get to use the computer room at weekends.

Welcome to the forum, why do I get the feeling that your gonna liven things up around here for a while :lmao:

Dec 2, 2009
Sussex
Ello.. you talk like your from the west end... down the old kent road and all that stuff!
Anyway.. bear is a master of fire, of everything really.. he is a god to bushcraft! And what a name... if anyone else gave emselves that name you'd think em and arrogant turkey!

My one tip of the bow drill is to avoid doing it when you've ad a few... but i guess being inside the good ol Mr taylor aint gonna let that appen!

How long you got left.... can't be that long for bigamy!

Oh and while i think about it .. keep that twisted up cordyline away form the other lifers... to temptin for any suicides wannabes!

Last edited by a moderator:

VtBlackdog

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2008
VT~USA
re blowing: you only need to blow enough to disturb the rising smoke, that should be enough.....also, try it using a chair; I have a bad knee and can't kneel down, using a chair is much more ergonomic....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE