BcUK Photograph of 2020 - November Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here's the post for your entries in the November heat of the 2020 Photograph competition. :)

The theme for this months heat is

Flowers

For the competition rules and themes for the other months throughout the year please look here

Please note that in light of the current restrictions due to Corvid - 19 rule 1 has been amended. There is now no restriction on when a picture was taken so if you've a suitable photograph in your archives for any particular months theme then please do submit it.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well.
Took this earlier this year, so I think I'll call it...

"Splash of summer"

ATB,

Allan
e16fa7f441cb36a91eac7eec34eb084f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
You mean you cannot see Lean n mean's red clover picture? It was in the approval area, a few days ago, but it was approved, and at the least I can see it in this thread. Toddy and Alison can also see it, since they "liked" it.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
You mean you cannot see Lean n mean's red clover picture? It was in the approval area, a few days ago, but it was approved, and at the least I can see it in this thread. Toddy and Alison can also see it, since they "liked" it.
The last pic to come up on this thread that I can see is Tony's daughters painting. I have no doubt that Toddy and Allison can see it, but unfortunately not me. :dunno:
Screenshot_2020-11-22 BcUK Photograph of 2020 - November Heat.png

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE