BcUK Photograph of 2020 January Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
GetAttachmentThumbnail

I looks like you've still got a problem with your picture link Robbi.

Can you please sort it out otherwise I won't be able to put it forward the the heat poll.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi folks,

Thank you for all your kind message Dogoak, it's very appreciated.

I've only just got out of hospital and now recovering from all that was done to me which is going to be a long, slow process.

I'm still not fit and well enough to run the photo competetion at the moment but I'm hoping that with a couple weeks R&R at home that I will be from the begining of March. That means the vote for the January heat will hopefully be then as well.

Cheers
Steve

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Good to hear your on the mend Steve,

I'm sure all of us would prefer you take your time and don't rush back into anything, nothing's more important than you getting better.

All the best.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Good to hear you are still with us Steve! :grouphug:

Take it easy mate, as much as I love the comp your health is more important and we can wait as long as you like (besides I was really struggling with Feb as I only have a cat! :redface2:)

BTW - anyone noticed if a load of posts from this thread have disappeared? - I could have sworn I posted my good wishes before!?!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE