BCUK key rings/pendents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I make a version of these little shinies with my logo on and sell them at shows as keyrings or pendants. This year I had a few special ones marked up with our favourite forum's leaf and had them for sale at the Moot.

Well, with Christmas coming up I thought it time to get the little shiny things out of the box and see if anybody is looking for a stocking filler ;)

On the left we have brass and on the right copper, all subjected to random pressure treatments and some patination and highlighting before I placed our beloved leaf on them

Please refer to post #50 for a picture and latest available pieces :)

bcukKEYRINGS2.jpg

I can include either a split ring (20mm or 25mm) or a length of black cotton, depending whether you prefer to wear as a pendant or use as a keyring

As a scale, the leaf is in a 1/2" circle. I can put more holes in them if you like.

£6 each including P&P and PP

thanks for looking folks

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very nice Dave

Can I take the bottom right copper one please, with cotton for a pendant ....

bcukKEYRINGS1.jpg

Can you PM me the details please

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Thanks guys :) PMs sent to you all. I'll update the picture in a bit with the ones that have been taken marked to avoid confusion ;)

But so far the only copper ones left are the top and middle left. The brass are all still there.

thanks folks

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Just a quick note to say mine turned up today, and what a stunning little necklace it is. I always like to have something that stands out and this is just great. Thanks again dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE