BCB heavy lids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
The BCB Crusader cup heavy Steel lid.
Anybody got any inside info as to the where abouts of these elusive little items,
earlier this year they seemed to be easily obtainable from most of the well known web sites, now I want one everybody seems to be out of stock, and has been for months, I was wondering if perhaps if any body knew if they have been discontinued of whether this is just a shortage of some kind, I assume they are made in the States ??:confused::confused::confused:

P.

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I was making them last year in aluminium, but don't have any left, neither do I currently have the workshop facility to make anymore.

Rob

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Thank you for your replies, much appreciated , but the first two are out of stock and the direct from the States site want 50 USD postage at the checkout, ouch!
Ill keep my ear to the ground,,,,
many thanks
P

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Thanks guys,
checked out Sofmilitary, link worked found product but website refuses to accept the money for that particular item, tried PayPal and C.card, think it is an old discontinued item prob. OOStock, although it is still advertised on the website.
Still got second best, they do a US military cup and metal lid same as TBStore, these are a tad different shape to the original NATO BCB, so Buyer beware if you only buy a lid for your NATO BCB
Accepted Paypal straight away £2.99 delivery, jobs a gooden!
It 'll be just the ticket for tomato soups on the go,
so thank you MikeLA.
P.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE