BCB Emergency ration pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Price up the individual parts then subtract the things you don't need,if it comes to less than the asking price plus postage then it's poor value.
Personally I wouldn't bother.

Dozza

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2010
Hants
It's a good shop though. If you are able to go there, spend enough money and get to know them they give you things like this (a friend of mine got something similar gratis there - day ration pack I think that was).

Jun 12, 2010
australia
It's a good shop though. If you are able to go there, spend enough money and get to know them they give you things like this (a friend of mine got something similar gratis there - day ration pack I think that was).
pity im in australia :(

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I think it is a bit of a gimmic, If you look at what your needs would be if you found yourself in a situation that would be made a bit easyer by having an emergency ration pack, you could make one up up for a fraction of the price, and it would probably be a darn site tastier.imo.

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I had one of these given to me, sat in my rucksack for years and got battered till it was almost flat.
One boring night (at this point it must have been about 5 years old) i decided i needed to find out what was in it.
Safe to say it took an age to get in the 'tin' as its actually thick alloy foil, the sweets were stuck to the packs, the mint cake was like sugar powder and was mixed with coffee.

I could see the idea behind it
- hexi Blocks for a fire
- Tin for a cooking pot, add water and coffee
- Sweets and other assorted junk
- nice little 'how to' guide to read

You probably have all that stuff at home anyway, and it would fit into a tabacco tin with a bit of jiggery pokery

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE