BCB Combat Survival Tin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
Up for swap is a BCB Combat Survival Tin - never opened and never used. Mint condition containing the kit shown on the link below:-

http://www.springfields.co.uk/bush-craft-field-kit/survival-kits/?id=654

SURV-TIN.jpg

Looking for a plain steel crusader cup or cast iron skillet but will consider other swaps.

Last edited:

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
Hi Dan, I don't have the cup but would you fancy an SAK? I have a couple of Victorinox for trade, one is a single handed Trekker, which is the same as the new soldier one handed model but with black handles., it has a pouch. I also have a Recruit model which is the basic one, no pouch for this but also has a pin badge.

If either of these piques you interest please let me know.

Cheers

Paul

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
Hi Paul - I am a big fan of SAKs and as such I have 4 already at the moment (Swiss Champ, Climber, Spartan x 2). Thanks for the offer though, and if I didn't have so many I wouldn't hesitate.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
Still available, updated wants list = cast iron skillet, zebra billy can, leather pouches, army basha, Light My Fire Firesteel, 100ft of 550 paracord, will also consider anything else.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE