Having another thin down loads of stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hello all!!!
am haveing another thin down!!! well really its a sort of kit adjustment... ive been buying too much (again) so am putting some more stuff on here in swaps for other stuff really...
my swaps list will be at the bottom end of this thread the photos will follow a little later...

(1) tatonka stainless steel meths burner/ burner stand/ and stainless steel mug with folding handles.
all in first class condition.....mug has been used so has discolouration but is in mint condition....gone pending deal

(2) gerber sport axe. brand new never cut anything.......

(3) msr stowaway pot stainless steel 1.6ltr boiled water once so as new....

(4) bcb crusader cup used but good condition.gone pending deal

(5) estwing sportsmans axe... used once in the garden for about two minutes then stored so its more or less brand new.

(7) very small axe i have no idea of the make but its really tiny.....

(8) uco candle lantern and 4 candles...

(9) 10 cm zebra billy brand new never ever used...

(10) trangia kettle the largest of the two sizes. used but very very good.gone pending deal.

(11) trangia burner. used once.....gone pending deal

(12) 8 inch cast iron skillet... a very old one but in ver good condition.

(13) 6 and 1/2 inch cast iron skillet brand new fron a very reputable maker benjamin and medwin..
it will need to be seasoned in an oven cos they come unseasoned. but it is brand new of the highest quality...

4 inch cast iron mini casserole grey enamelled and brand new. sort of a tiny dutch oven....
and that completes my offers list I should be able to do photos later on tonight... but if you want photos in the interim pm me with your mobile number and I will send phone photos for you...

and now for my wants list.........

please bare in mind that for offers of the right stuff I am very very prepared to combine multiple items from the above list...

WANTED!!!!!!
(1) still desparately wanting a vapalux m 320 in military green this is my priority wanted item!!!!!

(2)self cocking pistol crossbow the type with the horsetail cocking lever at the back.....

(3) right handed american flatbow. must have glass fibre and wood limbs and about 40 to 50lbs draw weight.
prefer internature or samick. must be in mint condition

(4) DD multicam tarp must be in mint condition

(5) kabar warthog in very good condition..

(6) coleman dual fuel lantern.. infull working order.

(7) coleman northstar lantern not the propane gas one the petrol one.. full wroking and cosmetic order...

and finally brass paraffin pressure stove primus/ burmos/ alladin/ etc. fully working if possible.....

pm with offers and wants remember for the right items I am will to do some fantastic combiations or the above gear....

cheers all............

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hi there,

(1) tatonka stainless steel meths burner/ burner stand/ and stainless steel mug with folding handles.
all in first class condition.....mug has been used so has discolouration but is in mint condition....

(4) bcb crusader cup used but good condition.

(10) trangia kettle the largest of the two sizes. used but very very good.

(11) trangia burner. used once.....

I'm interested in the above items.

please bare in mind that for offers of the right stuff I am very very prepared to combine multiple items from the above list...

Noted. :)

WANTED!!!!!!

and finally brass paraffin pressure stove primus/ burmos/ alladin/ etc. fully working if possible.....

pm with offers and wants remember for the right items I am will to do some fantastic combiations or the above gear...

I have a brass paraffin stove which I could swap for a combination of the above items. The stove is one of those which packs away, the legs fold under the fuel tank, the pan supports lift out of fixings on the tank, and the burner and feed pipe unscrew. It's antique, probably at least 50 years old, but in full working order, I used it only a few weeks ago.

If you're interested I'll take some photos of it for you.

Cheers,

Ged.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
pm sent ged cheers by the way!!!!
Hi there,

I'm interested in the above items.

Noted. :)

I have a brass paraffin stove which I could swap for a combination of the above items. The stove is one of those which packs away, the legs fold under the fuel tank, the pan supports lift out of fixings on the tank, and the burner and feed pipe unscrew. It's antique, probably at least 50 years old, but in full working order, I used it only a few weeks ago.

If you're interested I'll take some photos of it for you.

Cheers,

Ged.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Hi Leigh, I've a Svea 123 stove going spare. It's petrol, Coleman or Aspen 4T for fuel though - not paraffin. Got with an Optimus 88 stove but I've already got one. Let me know mate. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE