BBQ's ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hi,

I've had one (along with many other BBQs) for a couple of years.

I like the Cobb a lot. It uses very little charcoal and the cover means you can bake as well as use the BBQ as a grill.

Once the charcoal has reached the white-ash stage you can cook inside with it as the base doesn't get hot. I've done this a couple of times and enjoyed the results.

I find it works best with high quality briquettes. The Aussie heat beads work particularly well.

Happy cooking!

Huon

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Huon As you have one of these, is it easy to clean? is it a must have bit of kit? they are rather expensive but would they stand up to a lot of use, say everyday over the summer months? I'm thinking about keeping the added heat of cooking out of the house!

Cheers :)

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
I've got a US style hot smoker I bought a while ago.. A lot larger than this ,but it doubles are a normal barbie as well. It can fit 4/6 chickes in it as well, so when you smoke a load of stuff it works out quite good.. I think it's a Brinkman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE