Bb Ok?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
can someone please post a pic of a really nice knife im having having withdrawl :D

as it's you and you asked nicely
claycomb.jpg

you can have two
mik.jpg
 
So the City Knife mod from Mik as a prezzy yesterday wouldn't count because I didn't buy it then. There was a Damascus from Praktis , but that was Friday :(
Bought stuff at Aldi this morning but was dragged away from the knives
 
Can we tell jokes here?;)
I'm waiting for a delivery from that eBay seller someone posted a link to, S&W Homeland Security (knaff kname, but knice knife, it'll be my second since the first was passed on. Oh, and an Alox farmer. Looks like that's more knife content than I usually post on BB!:werd:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE