Bayley S4 Knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
[CENTER]Bayley S4 knife for sale (Bear Grylls)[/CENTER]
I have always said I would never sell this one but unfortunately circumstances mean my Bayley S4 is now for sale. I have had this a few years but it has never really been used. I have made a feather stick in the garden with it! Other than that it has never left the house! It has been lightly sharpened on a strop and is very sharp! The sheath does show very minor signs of use (from unsheathing) but this is minimal. Just thought i should mention it!

The knife also comes with the unused Bayley firesteel and sharpening stone module. I have a used dc3 that I will include although this isn't in great shape as I have used it to sharpen other knives.

There were very few of the S4 model made (think it was less than 100) so I don't think these come up for sale very often. Rob Bayley has now also closed his order book due to such a long waiting list.(7 years) I recently recieved a Compact Raven from Rob about a month ago which makes selling this one a little easier as I will still have one Bayley Knife!

I am finding it very hard to price this knife! I am asking 550 pounds including postage. I would prefer payment by bank transfer if possible?

Unfortunatley my camera and my photography skills arn't up to much however the knife is in excellent condition! 'marks' that show are on the lens, not the knife!

I am not after trades on this one.

Over 18's only please!

Any questions, please feel free to ask!
Picture013.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
He has one and is not allowed any more. On Ebay.com they sell for £1200 to £1400. We sold an old well used one for £870 recently and this is in better condition with original stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE