Basic fibreglass bow wanted

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys after numerous failed attempts at making a fibre glass bow ive conceded defeat. so am asking if anyone has a basic fibreglass bow they would be willing to trade make model type not important nor is condition ive lots to swap any help guys would be great. GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ive lots of stuff sleeping bags
catties
billy cans
msr alpine kettle
telescopic fishing rod and reel very small and light
nice highlander jura 1/2man tent new unused
some really nice small brass handled stainless steel frypan and mini wok both brand new
tiny copper bottomed masterclass saucepan about 3inches across but professional brand new
loads of paracord
vintage zoom bino's
just ask and photos will be yours
ive lots more gear just need to know what you have and what you want.
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos of my stuff available via pm and just to clarify am only looking for something so so basic as long as its primarily glass fibre just make an offer you may well be very surprised cant emphasise how much am wanting one of these. and am certainly willing to offer multiple items in trade for a half decent bow. cheers guys..

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I have one that I assume is fibreglass. It was a training bow from a school. Condition wise it is very good. It does not have a huge draw weight mind you. To be honest with you though I do not have many wants left though.

Things I am looking forthough consist of:

A Wildwood stove
An Arctic sleeping bag (long)
A camp knife
A camp axe
Hard anodized cooking pots

If I can think of anything else I will let you know.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ok Saturday afternoon bump without shame. just found a load of fletchings nocks etc plus my taper cutter tool it has to be a sign

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
and another bump for sunday 13th October. still desparately wanting one of these bows just like a solid glass trainer bow anything along these lines cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I said I had some nice catties well just thought id put a couple up on here.
I would add photos of the other stuff im offering but as you can see from the photos here my camera phone may as well have a lens made of chewing gum. so please excuse the quality of the photos they are just to give an idea of the catties.
both of these are in mint condition and the one with the rosewood handle. comes with two spare band sets but this one can take other band types.

please note I am really aching to sort a bow out and am happy/ more than happy to combine multiples of the items on offer for a bow and for one which really grabs me perhaps a short hunter bow or even an American flat bow id give a greater number or even all the items ive got
ps still looking for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet and would be happy to trade multiples of these items for one of those either
photos of the other items available on request cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just tried making a pvc pipe bow following a youtube video step by step and as is my fashion I made a right mess of it. then watched the video again when the bow was shot through a crony the power dropped off at each shot. so perhaps its good It didn't work anyway. so still looking guys and now ive added frustration at myself to my search. :(

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
twisting my own arm now guys don't think ive much left to offer but these items are now added to the list
brand new and complete bcb crusader waterbottle (osprey) cup (osprey) bcb crusader cup in black cooker unit in black in mtp water bottle pouch.
ive lots of stuff sleeping bags
catties
billy cans
msr alpine kettle
telescopic fishing rod and reel very small and light
nice highlander jura 1/2man tent new unused
some really nice small brass handled stainless steel frypan and mini wok both brand new
tiny copper bottomed masterclass saucepan about 3inches across but professional brand new
loads of paracord
vintage zoom bino's
just ask and photos will be yours
ive lots more gear just need to know what you have and what you want.
cheers guys
photos can be sent to you via pm please note multiple items will be offered for the right bow but I would not for example trade this lot listed above for a very basic trainer bow. but if I was offered a niceamerican flatbow or horsebow or a 3 piece field bow then Christmas will come early for you. cos remember there isstill the other items on this listing further down the thread.
also am still very interested in a gransfor bruks wildlife hatchet.. cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
id be very grateful of any help on this one guys don't know where to look that don't require huge amounts of something I ant got??

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys thought I had a bow yesterday but circumstances have forced me out of the deal
so am still looking guys just something basic.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for a bow of some description guys cash is not on the agenda but perhaps nice sharp and shiny or some other juicy swap items cheers all

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have a bog standard flat bladed fibre glass bow

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE