basic bushcraft

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Nice video Laz. I wonder if it's worth trying to rough up the block a bit more to try to catch sparks?

I think kitchen knives have their place as well; a lot of "bushcraft" knives aren't much good for preparing food.

Keep up the good work!
 
because it is a kitchen knife, I think the handle was designed for a woman

Best quote of the video...your gonna want a shovel soon if that hole your digging gets any deeper, hahaha

I love the idea of your trip, I like making my own stuff!

If I can make it, why buy it? Must be the Yorkshire in me...
 
,,because it is a kitchen knife, I think the handle was designed for a woman''

Is it something that I shouldn't had to say? I was just sharing my thoughts.

My dad is great at DIY and all kind of hand craft things. He all ways says the same: ,, If I can make it, why buy it'' I guess I got this from him:)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE