Basher and hammock camping in a haunted quarry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iain Lawrence

Nov 7, 2015
Swinton, South Yorkshire
Hi there guys and gals.
Great to be on board.
I have been bivi and wold camping for many years and thought it would be great to start sharing my experiences.
Rather often I shall be uploading videos to my youtube account so people can se what I'm up to..
My latest bonkers outing was a visit to an apparent haunted quarry close to Barnsley. Wombwell woods has a long history of
hauntings and a rich miss match of urban legend and folk lore. So with this in my I chucked my bag on and popped off to
check the location out. In the video I show my hammock and basher set up and some bits of kit. I have another set up I use
for tent based wild camping which is a bit posher, but I love this set as it is based around stealth camping and people think I'm odd and
leave me alone lol.
Take a look at the video and let me know what you think.
I'm excited to be creating videos after all these years and to be able to now share them is the icing on the cake :)
Enjoy
Yours Iain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77ef5yr6I0

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE