Basha/tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Im looking for an army issue basha/tarp, the one that can be folded into a stretcher.
Must be in excellent condition and doesnt leak also in DPM.
I have this in dessert camo but need one in green

Let me know what you have going spare.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Cheers guys. There are a few copies out there that are shoddy quality so needs to be an issue one.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I believe Chiseler on the forum has an Aussie one for sale. IIRC they're a bit bigger than the British one (and in the Aussie "jelly bean" camo pattern, but don't have the handles for using as a litter. You might want to have a look though.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I believe Chiseler on the forum has an Aussie one for sale. IIRC they're a bit bigger than the British one (and in the Aussie "jelly bean" camo pattern, but don't have the handles for using as a litter. You might want to have a look though.

Cheers..... Alas, it's bagged n tagged ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
ive got an unused issue one mate if you are interested... it virtually brand new.. with the handles labels etc let me know if youve already got sorted...
Im looking for an army issue basha/tarp, the one that can be folded into a stretcher.
Must be in excellent condition and doesnt leak also in DPM.
I have this in dessert camo but need one in green

Let me know what you have going spare.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE