bargain, canon, non digital slr camera.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
CANON EOS 650 SLR BODY and LENSE.....COMES WITH A CAMERA BAG
SPEEDLITE 200E FLASH WITH CASE.
This is film format camera, a professional slr with auto focus and non auto focus. It will give you excellent pictures.
price £50.00 posted to your door. REDUCED, NOW ASKING £45.00..POSTED.
thanks for looking,
Lance.

NOW £35.00 POSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebay008.jpg

ebay009.jpg

ebay013.jpg

Here it is pictured with the lense attached.
Lense is canon zoom EF 35-105mm 1.4 5-5.6, an excellent all round lense.
Lense.jpg

Last edited:

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
20 years ago I'd have bitten your arm off for that spec camera at that price. I bet it takes cracking photos too. It is now many years since I had that darkroom chemical smell in my nostrils.

Good luck with the sales but it shows how far digital imaging has come when a Canon machine won't shift. :(

Cheers,
Steve

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
20 years ago I'd have bitten your arm off for that spec camera at that price. I bet it takes cracking photos too. It is now many years since I had that darkroom chemical smell in my nostrils.

Good luck with the sales but it shows how far digital imaging has come when a Canon machine won't shift. :(

Cheers,
Steve

Yep, I've got a T90 and an A1 sat in the wardrobe with seven or eight lenses, probably a couple of grands worth of kit in it's day. Just can't bring myself to sell it for the price they fetch now.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
To be honest 650 bodies are hardly worth the effort of selling, they go for around £10 on ebay, the lens though is a good walkabout lens for a DSLR and a big improvement on the kit lens. My first upgrade from the kit lens was a not dissimilar 28-105.

These 35-105s go for 40-50 on ebay so this is a very good price and everything else is free.

Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
To be honest 650 bodies are hardly worth the effort of selling, they go for around £10 on ebay, the lens though is a good walkabout lens for a DSLR and a big improvement on the kit lens. My first upgrade from the kit lens was a not dissimilar 28-105.

These 35-105s go for 40-50 on ebay so this is a very good price and everything else is free.

Thanks guys, if it doesn't sell, i'll put it on ebay, just treated myself to a DSLR, Canon 50D and a few hundred pounds worth of lense. Yes it was a cracking camera in its day and yes i have has some wonderful pictures from it.
~Cheers,
Lance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE