Bare Necessities Series ?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Forest fella

Full Member
Jul 2, 2008
3,178
295
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm trying to find out if this old BBC2 Series is on dvd.it was called Bare Necessities and featured the presenter Ed Hall and Hugh Macmanners as the survival expert.
it was a show about surviving in the Outdoor's with not much kit.
let me know if you can help
Cheers
 
I don't know if it's available on DVD but I did watch the series & liked it al lot.
I remember a team getting beaver for food and some firemen using the small lightbulb of a pocket torch for firelighting by gently smashing the glass so the hot glowing wire could be used.

Cheers,

Tom

PS
You could try youtube? (I can't access it here from work, so can't check)
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE