Bank Vole on flowers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Fantastic picture ! Dont know if it's closed for this year, but what about the Countryfile photo competition ? Thats as good as many of the top 12 I have seen in recent years.

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
DO you think so? I couldn't make up my mind between 1 and 3 :eek:

It's So Close, but I think 1 shows the vole better. I am no pro when it comes to photography, although I do try, but I would love to own all 3 of those photos. The reason I suggested Countryfile is that I sent the following picture in 2 maybe 3 years ago of a Water vole and got nowhere, but that same year one of the top 12 was a very similar picture but it had a red flower in its mouth adding a bit of colour. So bearing that in mind your picture is miles better than mine.

DSC_0045-002.jpg

Sorry dont know how to post large pictures on here.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I did check - they closed submissins a couple of weeks ago.

Never mind - its just nice to see something like that. I'm no photgrapher either. Just happened to be in the right place this time!

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Theres always next year ! Just shown the Boss your pictures. Her reply was 'Jammy Bugger' so I think it gets a thumb up from her as well !

I did check - they closed submissins a couple of weeks ago.

Never mind - its just nice to see something like that. I'm no photgrapher either. Just happened to be in the right place this time!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE