Baily knife ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
At that price I'd say fake for sure.

I don't know enough about them to spot any give away signs but I'm sure JonD will be along soon to confirm.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
"Bayley" spelt wrong...

Item located in China....

cheap price.....

and this from Rob Bayleys site ;)

Latest News - Please beware of Chinese made fake copies
There are Copies of my Bear Grylls knife being listed on ebay and otherwise sold on the internet, I can categorically state that they are most certainly mass produced knock offs and fakes that are in no way connected with or authorised by bayleyknife, which is and always will be work by my own hand. Out of interest I made less then 100 of my S4 survival knives showing Bears logo on the leatherwork or blades, any for sale will be pre-owned and usually sell for a premium.

Thank you to all who have shown a concern.

Rob

:rolleyes:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Blatant rip-off of Robs design and BGs trademark scrawl (the former I care about far more than the latter). I've seen one in person (the fake) they are surprisingly well made but lack the perfect ergos of the real knife. The sheath is awful.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE