Bagged one of these

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Finally managed to get one. I've been waiting ages (eaten a lot of pistachios) & had to scare off some weirdo who had pitched his tent on my roof

217ed223.jpg

Thinking of making socks, or maybe a glove puppet ;)

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Nice one
how did you get the shot were you behind the camera or was it automated? details please I am sure others are interested as well

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Thanks for spoiling my fun.

Took this with my iPhone 4 today at a very wet Drusillas in Sussex. They're my favourite animal there & this one happened to come close to the glass

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Cute little youngster.
I was very nearly about to cry seeing that after the gruelling survey I've just done this weekend.

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Anyone been to the otter sanctuary in Derbyshire (I forget its name) ? Lots of the little beasties there, and one enormous one - an Amazonian Giant otter, at least 5 feet tall when standing on its hind legs. Good selection of owls too. Worth a visit.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone been to the otter sanctuary in Derbyshire (I forget its name) ? Lots of the little beasties there, and one enormous one - an Amazonian Giant otter, at least 5 feet tall when standing on its hind legs. Good selection of owls too. Worth a visit.

I've seen giant otter in the wild, they are mahoosive.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
About 30cm... behind the glass. One of them was making a lot of noise which is what drew me over. They never seem to go in the water, though, although every time I go it's cold!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE