Bag For Kelly Kettle?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete E

Forager
Dec 1, 2004
North Wales
Just wondering if anybody makes a cordura or canvas bag for a SS Scout?

I popped down the local market looking for an old fashioned duffle bag, but they don't seem to be easily available anymore??

Thanks in advance,

Peter

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Something like this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1426594882214.jpg
    FB_IMG_1426594882214.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 134

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's nice, funny I was going to suggest you Bilmo when I read the head line of this post.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
A 1.9 litre Ghille Kettle fits in a burgen rocket pack. I took the knob off the spout and loosened the handle to make it easier but it not a must.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I cut the leg off a ruined pair of trousers and stuff the kettle down that. Fits nicely, suppose it would be possible to add straps and a closure.

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Another excellent source of canvas bags which I recently discovered is inside Czech army gas mask bags, the have a sort of built in dump pouch. I removed the stitching and use it for my hobo stove now. Waxed it with Greenland wax and it's waterproof too.

Pop into a surplus shop. Pick them up for like 3 quid and the pack alone is worth it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE