Badgers,foxes and slugs.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
As it was a full moon and I was feeling restless I decided at half past ten the other night to get out and about.I filled up my Sigg bottle with water and packed the book I was reading into my rucksack,threw it into the car and drove to the woods.
I was within 500 yards of where I leave the car when an adult badger crossed the lane in front of me. That`s a good start I thought,glad I came out now.
I pitched the tent and got a brew on and sat drinking it and enjoying the peace of the woods. Even under the tree canopy there was just enough light to see around me.
Although I had scared the woodpigeons out of the trees overhead on my arrival,the local owls soon started calling,and a bit later a fox called.
I spent a good few minutes,between reading, trying to catch a mosquito that had got into the tent.
In the morning it was drizzling a bit.The woodpeckers were tapping and calling,the woodpigeons had forgiven me for invading and were hoo-hooing, a squirrel was busy searching the leaf litter and various small birds flitted about in the branches.
After a coffee I packed up the tent,and found a giant slug on my camera case that was in the porch,and a small slug trail up the back of my tent,I dont like slugs,I dont like slug trails up my tent!
By the time I got home the sun was out, so cleaned the tent and hung it on the line and had more coffee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE