badger pics

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Just had a great evening, some nice pics but shot a really great video clip, just gotta work out how to share it.
P1000959.jpg

P1000950.jpg

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
This chap walked by while I was watching the badgers. None of the stills are great but you will love the video. Photo bucket doesn't want to load it.

P1000945.jpg

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Well this is all I can load for now. My main video is 208MB seems its too big- any advice??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4qOA0fUpKU

Great vid even though it's short. The limit for You tube is 100mb or 10 minutes. I take it you've compressed it to .wmv. If you haven't this is one way of compressing it even though the quality suffers. Of course you can edit it down if you can or edit it in two or more parts. (part 1; part 2 etc) and upload seperately.

Would love to see the whole thing.

Regards,

Pablo.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Thanks for the pics :) Tried a few times to see badgers in the wild and failed lol this has just given me the boost to try again.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Absolutely, this was all shot with my little £150 lumix compact which only has 3 x zoom. I was only about 8 ft from this badger. Trust me getting in close was the easy bit.....messing around with youtube, photobucket, scanning etc has nearly driven me mad. Glad you like the pics there should be more to come.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Absolutely, this was all shot with my little £150 lumix compact which only has 3 x zoom. I was only about 8 ft from this badger. Trust me getting in close was the easy bit.....messing around with youtube, photobucket, scanning etc has nearly driven me mad. Glad you like the pics there should be more to come.

Oh, I know what you mean, I have a vid of a badger 10' away from me, eating peanuts and totally not bothered about me shining a maglite into its face so I could film it. I have yet to host it....

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
S*o*rry if this is getting boring but I can't keep away from these guys. They certainly love peanuts!

P1010069.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010070.jpg

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Still trying to work out how to load/compress/convert the original video but heres another short one.

Sorry that didn't work either

Lovely KAE1 - thanks so much for sharing.

Brock is one of my favourite creatures - and you'd never bore me with pictures!

As for the peanuts - not a good idea to use them too much when food is natually plentiful for them - although I not saying you are over doing it!

Thanks very much for sharing - wonderful.

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE